Friday, June 22, 2007

Week 4

On Sunday - Fathers Day, Matt scheduled himself to work - bummer, but we gave him is gifts (a gift card from me and a copy of Dr. Suess's "The Places You'll Go! From Charlotte). Grandma and Grandfather came over as well as Tati Juliette and Tatti Nin. i think I got that right?!?!? this little girl has us all wrapped around her little finger. we all just sat a and stared! It was a nice day - we had lunch and passed CJ around! The Spaniards send Charlotte a beautifull pink dress so it gave us an opportunity to dress her up and take pictures. what luck! she is beautiful!

Magical - absolutely magical! The pictures came thursday yesterday and they blew me away. we'll post some as soon as we get them scanned! My mom and I spent 2 hours going through the photos yesterday and I can't believe how great they turned out. Ana (the photog) gave me the proofs and I brought them home to show matt and to let his mom and dad take a look. He cried when he saw how beautiful she was. It was a picture of Charlotte and me and it was very "The Madonna and Child". I see that in the photos where we are looking at her, there is this enraptured stare that we all have. she has a hold on us all! When I came home there was a present waiting for CJ. Auntie Maryanne send some homemade goodies! They are beautiful. A coat and hat, booties and a blanket all hand knit. I am amazed by people who can do that! these would have cost us hundreds of dollars at a boutique. we are lucky people to have such wonderful friends.

No comments: