Monday, June 11, 2007

Week 1

I'm not going to promise a weekly update, because here I am starting 2 weeks late and trying to play catch up, but I will try my best to get in here as much as possible... post a little somin' somin' and show off some pictures.

We took the first week off-from everything. We decided to make this our time and I'm glad we did. We did have a few visitors - neighbors and grandparents (who could blame them though, just look at her). we were able to nap when we wanted and just sit and stare when we wanted. Matt went grocery shopping and made crab legs and steak for our first dinner at home.

She's a good baby - this will be reiterated in the coming blog entitled Week 2, but I had to get it in here too. She doesn't cry much, this week that has been my job. A little touch of the baby blues... we talk more about this in a minutes. She is eating well. We went to our first well baby check up and she has lost a little bit of weight, but that is normal - they say. She is down to 7lbs. 1.5 oz but the assure me she should be back up to her birth weight by her first dr. visit. that is how they tell how well she's eating. So we'll see.

We love to just sit and stare at her - we love the digital camera, because we can take hundres of pictures of her and just download them to the computer.

At this point she feeds every 2 hours of so...24 hours a day, it gets better.

No comments: